Center of Political and Legal Reforms invites you to a series of workshops to enhance the capacity of public institutions to influence the government.
We are sure that the future development of Ukraine depends on activity of civil society.
We cannot realize all reforms in our country, bau we have an experience in some of them. That is why we we go to the regions to share knoweledge and own experience with social activists of the largest cities of Ukraine and collaborate to support major reforms.
During the workship we will consult and discuss on the following issues:
- development of social self-organization and influence decisions of local government and promotion decentralization reform;
- change of the local government activity in conditions of decentalization, promotion of organization to provide administrative services in communities;
- expected changes in organization of regional public authorities, monitoring both the police and state inspections and influence their reform;
- monitoring of the activity of courts and prosecutors and promotion their reformation;
- search corruptogenic factors in the acts of local governments and corruption prevention in their activities.
The second workshop will be in Kyiv on 22-24 April 2016. It is aimed at participants from Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Bila Tserkva,Cherkassy, Chernigiv, Vinnitsa and Khmelnitsky.
Who can participate?
Representatives of NGOs and other social activists that work for strengthening the capacity of of civil society to influence local government and implement reforms in the political and legal sphere can participate in the event.
To apply for participation in the study is necessary to fill an online application form at this link.
The deadline of submission the applications – 18 April 2016, 23:00.
For participation in the training will be selected at least 5 people from the target cities. The selection will be hold due to results of application forms’ analysis.
The participation in the workshop is free. The organizers pay for journey, accomodation and food of participants from other cities.
Language – Ukrainian.
In April – June 2016 will be three workshops for central, eastern and southern regions of Ukraine.
Moreover, within the project it is planned to provide NGOs with micro-grants for realization local initiatives.
Contact person: Tetyana Blyznyuk firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is organized by Centre of Policy and Legal Reform with support of the Netherlands Council in Ukraine.
Details on the site: http://pravo.org.ua/