We invite non-governmental organizations, charitable organizations and foundations (hereinafter – organizations) to participate in the project to improve the organizational capacity “Community Voices – Strengthening the Capacity of NGOs( Non-Governmental Organizations) during the war” (hereinafter – the “Community Voices” project).
Scope of the competition: all of Ukraine (except for the occupied territories).
The “Community Voices” project is implemented by the NGO “Modern Format” with the support of the National Endowment for Democracy.
Organizations selected to participate in the ” Community Voices” project will be able to:
1) receive mentoring and consulting support on the development and implementation of operational plans for the restoration and development of organizations’ activities in times of war;
2) strengthen the financial and technical capacity of local NGOs in the implementation of public initiatives (including grant support)
3) to develop professional skills among representatives of local NGOs on the following topics: crisis management, project management, operational planning, fundraising, etc.
Organizations that meet the following criteria are invited to participate in the competition:
- registered NGO (with nonprofit code 0032 and/or 0036);
- at least 1 year of experience in the organization’s activity;
- team (at least 3 people);
- willing to participate in the project
In order to take part in the project fill in the following online application form (https://forms.gle/vpPi13r9K5yeb6pD9).
Applications are accepted until January 20, 2023.
Should you have any questions or need more information, please contact the project coordinator Victoria Kuzmenko, +38 (099) 771-37-35, email@example.com