During 22-23 July 2016, the project “Stronger Together” under EU Delegation in Ukraine will organize the workshop for journalists of Zhytomyr, region and Central Ukraine on the topic “European Integration: what the journalists should know about?”
The participants of this workshop will get additional knowledge and skills for a correct and full coverage of issues European integration, particularly relations of European integration process with internal reforms in Ukraine. The training program includes:
- relations between EU and Ukraine in the context of the current political situation in Ukraine
- influence of European integration on Ukrainian economics
- EU- Ukraine – Russia: war and the Minsk Protocol. The question of sanctions against Russia
- British and Dutch referendums and their impact on the future of Europe and Ukraine
- Visas and prospects for visa-free regime with EU
- The main mistakes and stereotypes of journalists in the coverage of European topics
- projects and programs EU in Zhytomyr region
- government transparency and access to information in the context of European reforms
- decentralization and local government reform in the context of European reforms
Place: Zhytomyr, hotel Reikartz (Zamkova Square 5/8)
Time: 22-23 July, 10.00 – 18.00.
To participate in the workshop please fill the application form.
Deadline for applications – 19 July 2016, 18:00.
The participants from other cities were provided with accommodation, food, and money, they spent on the road, were refunded (if it was round-trip tickets), local members were provided with lunch.
Additional information you can get by Kateryna Yudina, 093750 36 38, email@example.com
The aim of the workship is studying of the journalists more professional and correct inform people on the topic “European Integration”. Moreover, to analyse the process of pro-European inner reforms in Ukraine.